Saturday, February 21

ARE U CRZY!


I have been asked by several clients, all over the age of 35, if it's really necessary to have a website? My answer is always a polite ARE U CRZY?
Listen and read up all entrepreneur women over the age of 35: You absolutely, must, without a shadow of a doubt, unequivocally, definitly, H to the ECKY yeah, gotta have a website!!!

The business card use to be the item that told the world that one is serious about his business. Now it's the website. You will not be taken seriously without one.

I know that means a whole new set of learning skills and another expense but it's not that bad. There are FREE, people-friendly, sites available out there. Do a search or just go to Weebly and get started. If you're a Mommy entreprenuer, wanting to grow your business and taking so seriously by your customers that they'll pay you money, then you must have a website.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Coincidentally, I was searching online for a good restaurant to go to after church tomorrow - I'm tired of fast food, and my mama sent me some cash for Valentine's Day so that J and I could have dinner on her! I was reading a forum about places with a good brunch, and one person mentioned a restaurant and then said, "But they don't have a website." And I thought, then I'm not going THERE! I wanted to look at menus and prices and make an informed decision.

    You're exactly right, gotta have a website to do business these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Coincidentally, today I was searching online for a good restaurant to go to after church tomorrow - I'm tired of fast food, and my mama sent me some cash for Valentine's Day so that J and I could have dinner on her! I was reading a forum about places with a good brunch, and one person mentioned a restaurant and then said, "But they don't have a website." And I thought, then I'm not going THERE! I wanted to look at menus and prices and make an informed decision.

    You're exactly right, gotta have a website to do business these days.

    ReplyDelete