Monday, May 25

My First Free Audio Program!


Finally, I posted my first free audio coaching program! It's my desire to have 8-10 free down loadable audio programs and then several that are available for purchase. But doing it takes time. It took me more than a month, but I'm going to get better and better and it will take me 1-2 weeks to shoot out a program...I hope.

The free coaching program is available on my website and it's called Cat Eye Focus, Helping You Maintain The Vision for Your Business. As mom entrepreneurs we have so many things to juggle and we tend to take care of everyone and their schedules first so our "thing" gets put on the back burner. Sometimes we do this even with our business plans and we try to make up for it in the middle of the night.

Even as I type this I just received a call from my 2 older sons asking can they go bowling with some friends. They were told to go to the friends' house for 2 hours and come back. I was going to cook dinner, feed the babies and when they returned I would leave to go to my "other office"-the coffee shop around the corner. However I just agreed to them going bowling so my "other office" will be closed when they return. That means I won't get much done today and I'm still tired from the weekend, so I won't be able to stay up late tonight!

Events like this occur to entrepreneur moms several times a week, so when you finally get a chance to work you've lost some of the great ideas, lost some of the enthusiasm, or you have so many little things to catch up on that you become inefficient.

If you have this struggle than you'll want to go to my website The Business Coach for Moms.com and download the free Cat Eye Focus audio coaching program so that you can maintain your vision even in the midst of distractions!

But before you go to download your free audio coaching program, leave me a message here: how do you handle the many distractions that cause you to lose your momentum?

No comments:

Post a Comment